How to Assemble Your 2018 Free Printable Custom Planner
Have you downloaded your super gorgeous, totally free printable calendar for 2018 yet? If not, hop right here to grab your printable customizable planner, on the house. (Not that this is a house. It’s a website. But you totally get what I’m saying, right?) I hope you love this planner as much as I do. Not only is it free, but you can arrange the pages exactly how you want to suit your personal needs. Yep, a totally custom planner just for you! Want to read more about how to assemble your 2018 free printable custom planner? I gotcha buddy; keep on reading.
And pssst, if you haven’t yet downloaded your free printable calendar for 2018, click the subscribe button in the box below. Easy, peasy.
In order to really make this planner individual for you, you gotta answer a few questions. You ready?
What Pages Do You Want in Your Custom Planner?
Alright, y’all. You got some decisions ahead of you to make this free printable planner truly yours.
First, decide what timeframe you want to use. Do you want to focus on an entire year? Would you prefer only to plan 90 days out? Establish your timeframe and print accordingly.
Pages You’ll Need to Print for a Year
For a year you’ll need:
- Monthly Spread Printable x12
- Weekly Spread Printable x52
- Gratitude Tracker Printable x12
- Habit Tracker Printable x12
- Meal Planner Printable x52
- Daily To-Do Printable x365 or less
Pages You’ll Need to Print for a Quarter
For a quarter, you’ll need:
- Monthly Spread Printable x3
- Weekly Spread Printable x18-20
- Gratitude Tracker Printable x3
- Habit Tracker Printable x3
- Meal Planner Printable x18 to 20
- Daily To-Do Printable x120 or less
As a side note, for the daily to do printable, you don’t need to print one for every day, unless you want to. Printing 365 pages is a lot! I use fewer since most of my to-do action items are kept in the weekly spread. I use the daily to-do lists as overflow.
What Order Do You Want the Pages in Your Custom Planner?
Second, once you’ve printed all your calendar printables, arrange them in the order you’d like.
For example, I collate one quarter like this:
- Quarter at a Glance Printable
- January 2018 Monthly Calendar Printable
- January 2018 Weekly Spread Printable for Week 1
- Meal Planning Printable for Week 1
- January 2018 Weekly Spread Printable for Week 2
- Meal Planning Printable for Week 2
- January 2018 Weekly Spread Printable for Week 3
- Meal Planning Printable for Week 3
- January 2018 Weekly Spread Printable for Week 4
- Meal Planning Printable for Week 4
- January 2018 Weekly Spread Printable for Week 5
- Meal Planning Printable for Week 5
- January Habit Tracker
- January Gratitude Journal
- Stack of Daily To-Do Printables (about 10)
How Do You Want to Bind Your Free Printable Planner?
Once you’ve put your pages in the order you prefer, now it’s time to assemble your planner. To assemble your planner, you have a few options:
Second, you could nab a binder and hole punch the pages in your planner. (This is what I do!) I like using a binder because it allows me to move pages around. So, for example, if I didn’t use all of my daily do to lists, I can move them from month to month.
For the daily to-do lists, I keep them in a clear pocket and use them as needed.
Here are some really pretty binders that would work well as well as some other cute organizing supplies. These images link out to the product page with affiliate links so you can learn more about each item!
If You Loved This Post, Then Keep on Reading!
If you loved this post, be sure to check out other DIY home organization articles at Home Beautifully, including these three below. Click the picture to read now or save pin to your home organization board on Pinterest to read later.
Hate cleaning? Wondering how to spring clean your home? This easy to follow seven-day printable checklist will get spring cleaning done easily!
Want to know how to create a daily schedule? Walk through these easy 7 steps to structure your daily routine and get organized!
Is your fridge cluttered? These four clever tips will show you how to organize your fridge in less than 30 minutes! Get ready for serious home organization!